As we head into the new year, we're working on doing things right. A lot of patience has been asked of the community, but we want you all to know that we're working as hard as we can on the server and making sure it's in the place we want it to be! Thanks for being patient, and enjoy the update.
Introducing: Brooches & Relics
A new type of Equipment offering powerful stat bonuses. These are available in three rarities.
- Rare Rarity obtainable from the Vote Shop.
- Epic Rarity obtainable from the Level 175 eFlyFF Dungeons.
- Legendary Rarity obtainable from the Loot Boxes in the Cash Shop or the Voter's Gambling Box in the Vote Shop.
General Fixes & Changes
- We have have introduced a DPS meter. This will display your damage dealt per second, you can freely move the meter to wherever you want it on your screen.
- Multiple new consumables have been added to Stay Connected Lootboxes:
- Bull Hamstern - +15 STA
- Icecream (Blue Moon Flavour) - +15 INT
- Icecream (Strawberry Flavour) - +15 STR
- Icecream (Lemon Flavour) - +15 DEX
- Milk Chocolate - +1000 Attack
- Pride of Victory - +5% HP, +10% Attack
- The item descriptions of Electric Cards (A) & (B) and Jolt Cards (A) & (B) have been corrected.
- FWC Sets now cost 5000 Red or Blue Chips once again.
- FWC Sets and Cloaks have been removed from the Secret Silver shop.
- Pick-Up Pet Blessing and Powerbind items have been added to the Secret Silver shop.
- Static messages should no longer display in the Spiritual Exchange window.
- Blessings of the Goddess now offer higher possible awakenings on Costumes with the exception of Healing, Critical Rate and DCT. All other stats can now roll higher values.
- The Secret Room Farming map now contains only a Giant Asura. This functions as a World Boss.
- Consumables now display their appropriate stats given in the tooltip. Duration will be added in a future patch.
Class Specific Changes
- The skills 'Gravity Collision', 'Hades' Vengeance' and 'Interstellar Beam' now hit the target no matter the targets position.
- DCT is once again working for the Legionair class.
PvP Specific Changes Coming Tomorrow
Some changes that will come with other balance changes tomorrow, we hope to receive some feedback before we make the actual change on the live servers.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Armor Penetration' has been increased by 10%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Axe Rain' has been increased by 9%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Rising Shield' has been decreased by 25%.
- Pain Dealer animation speed increased by 50%.
- Pain Dealer now has a 0.2 second snare.
- Repel Hit has a 8 second cooldown.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Mana Reward' has been decreased by 25%.
- Holy Cross now has a 5 second cooldown.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Ice Missile' has been decreased by 22%.
- Removed stun from Tornado Void.
- Tornado Void's cooldown has been decreased from 20 seconds to 15 seconds.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Shadow Spirit' has been decreased by 14%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Shadow Curse' has been decreased by 10%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Hit of Penya' has been increased by 5%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Vendetta' has been increased by 5%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Lost Dance' has been decreased by 20%.
- Increased HoP range from 6 meter to 10 meter.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Hunter Shot' has been increased by 5%.
- Silent Arrow casting speed increased by 50%.
- The PvP Modifier of the skill 'Rapid Draw' has been decreased by 53%.
- The PvP Modifier of Raider auto-attacks have been decreased by 25%.
- Vein Cut now has a 0.2 second snare.
- Dragon Fist's cooldown has been decreased from 20 seconds to 10 seconds.
Item/Vote Shop Changes
- 15 & 30-day Vendors have been added to the Cash Shop.
- Legendary Rarity Brooch/Relic Loot Boxes have been added to the Cash Shop.
- New 1-day Vendors have been added to the Vote Shop.
- Voter's Gambling Box has been added to the Vote Shop.
We will have another patch tomorrow at midnight with the balance changes notated in these patch notes, as well as the reduction of the required amount of penya needed per upgrade attempt for Legendary Everpower gear. We will also patch in some of the stuff for Raid and the new PvP system. Now that the holiday period is behind us we are fully back in action and will have some amazing updates to come.
the Krona development team.